ALPS General Purpose
(GP) Gel Liner, distributed by SPS, provides the ultimate
in durability and economy. Providing the softness, strength, and
elasticity of the ALPS EasyGel liner, the GP Liner
delivers comfort and durability with an economical price tag.
Includes the following unique attributes:
- Value priced for todays market.
- New distal-end encapsulation retrofits most liners on the
- Warranty: 12 months (one liner); 24 months (two liners).
- Slightly tacky feel reduces bunching in the popliteal
- Both locking and cushion versions available in 3mm/6mm uniform
Using innovative, guided ramp and microcell
technology, the improved Venture®
Foot provides a wide range of motion for virtually any
activity with increased durability and a new 275 lb. (125kg) weight
Key features include the following:
- Multi-axial with rotation to easily adapt to any terrain.
- Energy storing capability to reduce fatigue.
- New 275 lb. (125kg) weight limit.
- Adjustable Stride Control®.
- Smooth transition from high- to low-level activities.
- Thirty-day trial period and up to three-year warranty.
College Park Industries
Designed for K2-level amputees, the
Navigator is the perfect foot for
day-to-day-activity. Around the home, office, or walking to shops
and meeting friends, the "natural feel" of the
Navigator encourages wearers to expand their
horizons as they explore their world.
- Realistic ankle joint position for a more natural look and
- Controlled ankle motion enhanced for natural and symmetrical
- Improved rollover characteristic given by the ergonomically
shaped resilient keel.
- Lower build height to maximize individual assembly
- Limited three-year warranty.
Motion Controls lineup of new and exciting
products includes the following:
- Multi-Flex Wrist: New flexible wrist - also
lockable! Exciting new concept for the MC Hand and Motion Control
ETD. Offers more comfort, more secure grip, and natural feel. (Beta
models available. Call for availability.)
- MC ETD: Rugged and water resistant with quick
response. Options include four-position flexion wrist and titanium
- U3: Improvements to the U3 Arm are under way.
Watch this space for more.
Motion Control, A Fillauer Company
SPS introduces the new Torsion
Adapter from Ohio Willow Wood, which provides up to 25
degrees of internal and external rotation and up to 50 percent of
smooth rotation for TT and TF amputees to achieve more natural
Includes the following unique attributes:
- Internal torsion spring provides minimum fixed resistance to
- High-performance polyurethane rods in three stiffnesses allow
customization. Cushions on both ends and center provide quiet
- Threaded four-hole distal pattern and threaded proximal end
accepts three-prong adapter or threaded clamp adapter for maximum
Ohio Willow Wood's new
TrailblazerTM MA foot takes the
original Trailblazer foot to the next level of motion and
performance with its built-in multiaxial ankle. The
Trailblazer MA is perfect for high-activity
Includes the following key features:
- Customize amount of ankle movement using choice of three
- Customize heel spring with three stiffnesses available.
- 8.95cm minimum clearance.
- Weighs 460g.
- 250 lb. weight limit.
- 36-month warranty.
The Trailblazer utilizes U.S. Patent 6,719,807
and EP Patent Application 01303759.3 under license from Chas. A.
Blatchford & Sons Ltd.
Ohio Willow Wood
HOPE Orthopedic now offers its best-selling
HippOTM hip abduction brace in size 3XL
for your larger patients. A 3XL pelvic band and a 3XL thigh cuff
are also available.
The price remains unchanged. The low-profile, universal
HippO delivers world-class quality and function at
a far lower cost than comparable braces.
Known for its superior customer service, HOPE Orthopedic offers
same-day order fulfillment until 8 PM EST, three-day shipping for
the price of ground, and NDA shipping subsidies on all
HOPE Orthopedic is a division of HOPE Inc. "When you need it
HOPE Orthopedic Inc.
The latest in Otto Bock's line of innovative
orthotic products, the Carbon Ankle Seven gives
patients an orthosis that returns more energy for walking and
uniquely fits natural movement. The Carbon Ankle
Seven was designed with seven degrees of outward rotation
to fit the natural pattern of the human foot. Manufactured from
carbon fiber to provide energy return during the gait cycle, the
movement of its high-tech spring avoids abrupt stopping. The
Carbon Ankle Seven replaces traditional ankle
Otto Bock HealthCare
The new TT PRO manufactured by
Endolite, offers a perfect balance of shock absorption and energy
Features include the following:
- Energy-efficient coil spring for vertical compression.
- New torsion rod provides 30 degrees of rotation in each
direction from neutral position.
- New bearing surface responds over a greater range of the stance
- Instant compression at heel strike, and smoother energy return
- 30mm pylon and clamp option available.
PEL Supply Company
SpineCor® is a dynamic
system that uses postural re-education to target four key
progression factors of idiopathic scoliosis: neuro-musculoskeletal
dysfunction, growth asymmetry, postural disorganization, and spinal
SpineCor advantages include the following:
- Clinically proven 89 percent effective in a 400-patient,
- Documented Cobb angle reductions maintained for five years
- Dedicated U.S. technical/clinical support staff.
- Increased patient acceptance; better compliance.
- Custom-made-to-measurement from Becker Central
L-1005; U.S. Patent No. 5,599,286
Freedom Innovations' Knee Pyramid
Adapter is now available. The adapter provides
compatibility between prosthetic knees that accept a 30mm pylon and
the company's SilhouetteTM Prosthetic Foot. Clinicians
have experienced tremendous clinical outcomes with the Silhouette
Prosthetic Foot. With the addition of the Knee Pyramid
Adapter, that success can be more easily transferred to
the transfemoral patient population.
The Knee Pyramid Adapter is constructed of
anodized aluminum, rated up to 300 lb., and is sold with a 24-month
warranty. It is available for purchase direct from Freedom
Innovations or through the company's distributor, SPS.
The Shadow Series
ultra-lightweight orthosis combines the structural strength and
stability of a traditional metal and leather device with the fit
and cosmesis appeal of a thermoplastic device to produce a unique,
cutting-edge orthosis. Patient applications include polio,
post-polio, CVA, MS CMT, SCI, and TBI among others. If you are
seeking to upgrade your metal and leather devices to a lighter,
stronger, and more stable laminated product, then the Shadow Series
is what you are looking for.